AirSms – outdoor monitoring system
AirSMS measuring station is a new generation of Continuous Emissions Monitoring (CEMS) devices with low-cost, self-managed and real-time displaying a credible level of air pollutants with the ability to predict future air pollution impacts. It mainly monitors various parameters such as PM2,5, PM10, CO, CO2, SO2, NO2, O3, TVOC, temperature and humidity, wind speed and direction, noise and atmosferic pressure. Optional outdoor LED display, real-time monitoring dana, with solar power to provide real time monitoring dana.
Product can be used for variety of enivironment monitoring, urban, tunnel, traffic, parking and other enivironmental monitoring.
- Continuous Emissions Monitoring (CEMS)
- Process Monitoring
- Air Quality and Industrial Hygiene
- Vehicle Emissions
- Greenhouse Gases
- Combustion Efficiency
Analytical and Sensoring Module
- Flexibility to use optimal measurement technology
- Capability to utilize multiple analytical module sin one monitoring system
- Wide variety of measuring and ranges
- Automatic high-frequency zero correction eliminates drift
- High sensitivity
- Automatic calibration and correction for interferences
- Automatic temperature and pressure compensation
- Optical sensor
Software and Data Acquisition System
- Modern, user-friendly interface
- Simple set-up and operation
- Selectable units (ppm, mg/m3, or %)
- Customizable graphical data display
- Instrument Alarms
- Data logging
- Error logging
- Zero and span logging
- Dark mode option
What is in the air?
Air quality is a measure of how clean or polluted the air is. Monitoring air quality is important because polluted air can be bad for our health—and the health of the environment.
The air in our atmosphere is mostly made up of two gases that are essential for life on Earth: nitrogen and oxygen. However, the air also contains smaller amounts of many other gases and particles. AirSMS tracks five major air pollutants:
Ground level ozone
Airborne particles, or aerosols
Ground level ozone and airborne particles are the two air pollutants that pose the greatest risk to human health. They are also the two of the main ingredients in smog, a type of air pollution that reduces visibility.
Digital transformation can help businesses to create new or modify current businesses process and improve operational efficiency.
Taking advantage of IoT (the Internet of Things) technology, corporations can maintain competitiveness in their industry. Our Novel Smart Solution (NSS) can provide capabilities to manage a network of physical objects and improve the interaction with field situation.